Monday 17 December 2012

The Hobbit!! YYYAAAAYYYY!

Miss Kemal, Mrs Sheriff, Mr Coombes, Mr Hart and myself are off to the cinema tonight with about 60 Flegg High Pupils from years 7, 8 and 9. We are going to see The Hobbit - a much awaited film version of the J R Tolkein novel.

We are very excited for the following reasons:

Me: I loved The Lord of the Rings, and this will get us into the christmas spirit!
Miss Kemal: I get to sit with Miss Bailey and Mrs Sheriff after school...what more could I want?
Mrs Sheriff: I get to eat some yummy sweets while watching a book I loved!
Mr Hart: I love Harry Potter - I think this will be quite similar.
Mr Coombes: I don't have many friends so it will be nice to do something with someone. I also loved the books and can't wait to see it come to life!

We will give you a review as soon as we can!

Merry Christmas one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment